Men's Boardshorts | Seaesta Surf x Surf Punks Boardshorts / Valley Yellow
Back in the late 70s/early 80s, a group of Malibu surfers formed a pop punk band called the Surf Punks. They wrote some 80s beach classics that some of you may remember. My beach! My waves! My sun! My sand! My surf!
We are stoked to work with the Surf Punks on an officially licensed boardshort collaboration this season.
Seaesta Surf men's volley / boardshorts are earth and performance conscious, featuring eco-friendly fabrics and our signature vintage-inspired boardshort design that has a comfy fit for dads who are chasing kiddos at the beach.
Our men's boardshorts are consciously made from recycled and organic fabrics without the use of excess production materials like metal rings or plastic drawstring tips.
Designed in sunny Southern California for the families who live to surf, eat, nap.
- Men's volley / boardshort
- 48% recycled polyester, 552% organic cotton fabric
- Custom-designed Seaesta print with full elastic waistband and adjustable drawstring
- Features mesh pockets on both sides + one back pocket
- Features coin pocket/key hook
- No inner lining
- 48% Recycled Polyester, 52% Organic Cotton