We’ve joined Prana’s Responsible Packaging Movement and are committing to eliminate single-use plastic and virgin forest fiber from our packaging, as well as excess packaging waste in our supply chain.
We believe it is our responsibility to shape a better world for our children. That's why we are committed to creating high-quality, long-lasting products, made from recycled and organic fabrics. Now we are making a bigger commitment to the packaging we ship them in.
Here's a high-level look at what we are doing and where we are going:
- Biodegradable mailers. We have been using biodegradable kraft mailers since 2019.
- Recycled / Biodegradable paper inserts in packaging. We switched over to recycled paper postcards in 2021.
- Eliminate plastic tape. For all consumer packages, we switched to paper tape in 2021.
- We also offer Carbon Neutral shipping through Cloverly and try to reduce our carbon footprint by trying to cut down on returns through upfront work on size education.
What's coming for 2022:
- Eliminate plastic polybags. For our 2022 collection, we are thrilled to announce we have switched to biodegradable polybags.
- Eliminate plastic hang tag materials. For our 2022 collection, we are removing plastic from our hangtags.
- Eliminate virgin paper hang tag materials. For our 2022 collection, we are moving to recycled paper hang tags.